Only a few open vacancies left! The team is almost full!
Take part in a long-term and interesting project!
IT Master Soft and our partners Daimler-Benz are looking for middle full stack developers with advanced ASP.NET (Core) skills for a large-scale project.
The main highlight of the project is a team of professionals from Berlin (10+ people). To participate in the project, you must have a biometric passport and Upper-Intermediate level of English. After a successful interview, all team members will meet each other in Berlin. This visit will take for about 2 weeks.
IT Master Soft is a reliable partner for the development and implementation of modern IT-solutions that help our clients' businesses around the world.
The most valuable resource of the company is our team. IT Master Soft is a young, active and creative professionals with diverse personalities.
We started as a small team more than 7 years ago and since that time we have gone from a small agency to an international company. We know how to develop user-friendly web and mobile applications. We love our work and we are always ready to share our experience with our employees.
We are looking for developers to work from office but there is also a possibility to work remotely.
Conditions & Bonuses:
- Work in a friendly, young and cheerful team;
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Flexible schedule for remote employees;
- Official employment;
- Paid vacation;
- Professional and career growth;
- Participation in internal trainings and meetups;
- Free English classes;
- Comfortable workplaces; big office near Mcdonald's (5 minutes of walk);
- Convenient kitchen, supermarkets and fast food cafes 50 meters from the office;
- Tea, coffee, cookies at the expense of the company;
- Non-material motivation system (monthly rewarding of the best employees, motivation programs);
- No dress code (casual style);
- Corporate holidays and events;
- Recreation areas, board games and X-box.
- ASP.NET Core;
- MS SQL;
- English (pre-intermediate level);
- Confident knowledge of Git;
- Experience with task assessment;
- Experience with selecting technologies and architectural solutions based on comparative characteristics.
Fill in the form and our HR manager will contact you as soon as possible.