Looking for PHP Developer
IT Master Soft is a reliable partner for the development and implementation of modern IT-solutions that help our clients' businesses around the world.
IT Master Soft is a powerful international company with the best IT specialists: developers, designers, marketers. We are conducting advanced developments in the field of blockchain technologies and smart contracts. We are creating web, mobile and cross-platform applications as well as designing integrated solutions for various types of online businesses.
We started as a small team more than 7 years ago and since that time we have gone from a small agency to an international company. Our representatives work in Germany, Bulgaria, Poland and Ukraine.
All our projects are always performed professionally, efficiently and in time.
IT Master Soft professional and friendly team is looking for the best and the most ambitious PHP Developer.
The main selection criteria are your desire to improve professional skills, to become a leading specialist and to work in a team of professionals.
Contact Person: Anna
- Strong PHP knowledge (PHP 7.X);
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns;
- PHP frameworks: YII, Laravel;
- Web services API;
- REST API;
- MySQL (query analysis);
- HTML5, CSS3;
- English (pre-intermediate level)
- Experience with Linux systems;
- Confident knowledge of Git, teamwork experience with the branching models;
- Experience with task assessment;
- Self-improvement, study new technologies;
- Experience with selecting technologies and architectural solutions based on comparative characteristics;
- Mentorship experience.
Conditions & Bonuses:
- Work in a friendly, young and cheerful team;
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Flexible schedule for remote employees;
- Official employment;
- Paid vacation;
- Professional and career growth;
- Participation in internal trainings and meetups;
- Free English classes;
- Comfortable workplaces; big office near Mcdonald's (5 minutes of walk);
- Convenient kitchen, supermarkets and fast food cafes 50 meters from the office;
- Tea, coffee, cookies at the expense of the company;
- Non-material motivation system (monthly rewarding of the best employees, motivation programs);
- No dress code (casual style);
- Corporate holidays and events;
- Recreation areas, board games and X-box.