Only a few open vacancies left! The team is almost full!
Take part in a long-term and interesting project!
IT Master Soft and our partners Daimler-Benz are looking for middle full stack developers with advanced ASP.NET (Core) skills for a large-scale project.
The main highlight of the project is a team of professionals from Berlin (10+ people). To participate in the project, you must have a biometric passport and Upper-Intermediate level of English. After a successful interview, all team members will meet each other in Berlin. This visit will take for about 2 weeks.
We are looking for developers to work from office but there is also a possibility to work remotely.
Conditions & Bonuses:
- Work in a friendly, young and cheerful team;
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Flexible schedule for remote employees;
- Official employment;
- Paid vacation;
- Professional and career growth;
- Participation in internal trainings and meetups;
- Free English classes;
- Comfortable workplaces; big office near Mcdonald's (5 minutes of walk);
- Convenient kitchen, supermarkets and fast food cafes 50 meters from the office;
- Tea, coffee, cookies at the expense of the company;
- Non-material motivation system (monthly rewarding of the best employees, motivation programs);
- No dress code (casual style);
- Corporate holidays and events;
- Recreation areas, board games and X-box.
- ASP.NET Core;
- MS SQL;
- English (pre-intermediate level);
- Confident knowledge of Git;
- Experience with task assessment;
- Experience with selecting technologies and architectural solutions based on comparative characteristics.
Fill in the form and our HR manager will contact you as soon as possible.