Fintech Web Development and Design
While online payments aren’t a new invention, financial applications are on the special rise due to increased demand for fast and secure money transfers. What’s more, their users also expect the highest-end features for a seamless user experience and ultimate security. IT Master Soft is here to help you create a top-notch solution for fintech following the best industry practices. Looking for up-to-date fintech development expertise? Let us share!
Join the World of FinTech
There are a lot of dedicated solutions aimed at helping users and businesses solve related tasks. Conditionally, they can be classified as follows:
- Money transfer apps. With their help, the users can transfer money in a more profitable condition compared to bank transfers.
- Banking apps. Leading banks create mobile and web applications enhanced by the most advanced technologies, like neural networks, conversational banking, and predictive AI.
- Lending apps. Inspired by the blockchain ecosystem, p2p lending solutions are on the special rise since they allow the users to avoid backing bureaucracy and borrow money with fewer risks but more benefits.
- Crypto Wallets. Everything is obvious with this kind of fintech apps - they allow the users to trade and exchange cryptocurrencies.
- Crowdfunding apps. These applications connect startup initiators to the investors, letting the first raise funds for their project, and the second create an income stream by buying a share in a promising project. You are welcome to take a look at the token-based crowdfunding platform we’ve created for our customers; based on smart contracts technology.
- Investment apps. These are the platforms that allow for investing in crypto, retail, and other assets. As a rule, they are tailored to the specific investing object and goal.
- Budgeting apps. AI-powered apps also help users better plan their finances. The most advanced solutions can even predict the expenses based on the user data, shopping, and search intents, plus suggest more winning saving or investment strategies.
Core Technologies Behind Fintech Apps
The most advanced fintech apps are powered by the following technologies.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning
Data gathering, analysis, trends predictions, and anomaly detection are the top features of AI and ML used in fintech apps development. For example, by gathering user data, the app can better understand their behavior patterns to suggest budgeting strategies, for instance. Trends and risks prediction is essential for investment apps - some of them are AI-assisted. Anomaly detection is a core technology for financial fraud protection and prevention. Data classification and analysis helps banks streamline and automate their routine tasks.
Being the most secured ecosystem to date, blockchain networks power the fintech apps in need of ultimate security, irreversibility, and user data protection
You will be surprised to find out that a simple and old-school ATM is the first prototype of an IoT device in banking. A mobile point of sale is a more advanced example of using IoT in the financial technologies industry.
The Best Fintech Development Practices and Trends We Follow
Creating a financial application is challenging since there are a lot of standards and industry-accepted practices you and your development team should follow. We are well aware of them, so below are the main considerations for high-end fintech app development.
The more users use financial apps, the more attempts the fraudsters will make to steal both data and money. The fintech solutions of 2021 should be as secure as possible, with the help of AI and blockchain at least.
The users expect fintech apps to generate insightful reports for them - this is a demand of not only businesses but ordinary users as well. Both of the users’ groups are interested in their spending and revenue shares and trends so giving them insight with the help of a visual dashboard can be a winning idea for your fintech app UI.
Adding gamification elements can also be a good feature for a fintech solution. Such an idea makes more sense for the app used for personal needs. For example, the users may receive bonuses for saving a little from each of their purchases.
There are also legal compliance rules you should follow when developing a fintech app. For example, there is a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance Checklist which highlights some of the data safety and UI creation practices. We are well aware of fintech legal regulations so that you can be sure that your future solution will stand within the legal framework.
As well as any other solution, your fintech app should be creatively branded to become recognizable. Our team of designers and UI developers will help you with this task as well.
Take a look at the recent projects built by our custom website development company.
Crypto news and a crypto trading
bot for Telegram
The news platform allows people to find fresh information on crypto trading, and purchase cryptocurrencies in one place.View case study
Safsira: A marketplace that connects
buyers and manufacturers
Safsira is a project we've helped develop for our client from Israel. Using this website, buyers can order goods from overseas manufacturers.View case study
What our clients say
Concentration on our customer’s business,their success,and potential these are those distinctive features,which make us truly reliable IT Partners.
Manager, Custom Software Development Company
"The company was determined to make the perfect app to meet our business goals. The advantages of working with the IT Master Soft team were their high professionalism and organization."
Project Manager, Tech Consulting Company
"IT Master Soft won us over with its friendliness and willingness to help us at any time. We are used to be responsible for consulting companies, but in this case, we didn't have to."