Angular 2 Interview Questions to Ask When Hiring an Angular 2 Development Team
In this article, we will share the best practices for Angular 2 developers hiring and interviewing.
Posted by IT Master Soft Oct 19 | 2021
There are a lot of factors that increase the chances of a software project to become successful, occupy its niche on a market, and effectively solve business tasks. Gathering the right team that will be able to drive your project growth is one of them.
So, if you have already decided that the Angular framework suits your project specifics, you should start attracting tech talents, interviewing the most promising candidates, and proceeding with the best-fit ones. Ask us to share!
Angular 2 developer interview questions and jobs to be done
What should you ask in an Angular interview? How do you prepare for an Angular interview? Conditionally, it is possible to divide the process of the Angular 2 developers’ interview into three logical stages. Let’s take a closer look at each of them.
Before asking Angular 2 coding questions, you need to make sure the candidate is potentially suitable to become a part of your project. For this purpose, make sure to carefully review their CV and portfolio.
At this stage, you are welcome to ask Angular programming questions to make sure the candidate has enough technical expertise to handle your project. Below we are listing some basic interview questions for hiring Angular 2 specialists, but depending on the level of the candidate you would like to hire (Junior, Middle, or Senior), these questions should be more or less advanced.
Angular 2 interview questions and answers
- What is Angular 2? Angular 2 is a version of Angular.js framework. Angular.js in turn is a frontend web development framework created by Google back in 2010. The technology is pretty powerful, it comes with a declarative UI, supports real-time testing, and allows for creating highly performant yet awesome web apps.
- What is the Angular 2 directive? This is a “custom” add-in for HTML. There are three types of directives - components, attribute directives, and structural directives. To put it simply, directives are the tools to “direct” DOM elements and establish their behavior within the app’s architecture. DOM, in turn, is a Document Object Model that can be understood as the holistic representation of the user interface.
- What is the Angular 2 component? Angular 2 component is one of its directives. To put it simply, this is the main building block of the app, embedded in the piece of code.
- What is a module in Angular? A module is a logical group of app components. Each page of the website can be represented as a module consisting of the components -for example, headers, images, buttons, clickable CTAs, and so on.
- What is a decorator in Angular? These are the tools to configure and customize classes without the need to change the source code.
- What are the advantages of Angular 2? It is easier to learn compared to Angular.js, it promises good mobile performance, it comes with a clear architecture and the app created with this tool is easy to maintain. It uses TypeScript instead of JS, which allows for binding components in a more flexible and logical way compared to JS.
- What are the main use cases of Angular 2 from a business perspective? Angular 2 is a good option for web apps that also strive to deliver a top-notch mobile experience. It can also be used to create the apps trendy among modern users - for example, video streaming platforms and on-demand solutions with complex architecture. Angular 2 can also be an equally good choice for mobile, web, and desktop apps.
- What is the most challenging thing about Angular 2? The most challenging thing is mastering both Angular and Angular 2 since the complete understanding of both of the versions gives a better opportunity to tailor any of them to the project’s needs.
After you have carefully reviewed the CV and portfolio, asked Angular 2 interview questions, and got the right answers to them, it’s time to ensure the personal fit. In other words, at this stage, you have to get to know your prospective candidates better by asking them some questions on the verge between personal and professional ones.
For example, you can ask them to tell you more about their learning habits and approaches, life and business values, things and practices within the team they consider acceptable and unacceptable, the industries and projects they will never work with, and so on. At this stage, each project highlights the questions that matter the most for the company personally.
Making things easier - how to hire a ready-made Angular 2 development team?
Interviewing your future Angular 2 developers is only one stage of the hiring process. Before proceeding with the interview, you should also find and shortlist your candidates, plus validate them according to the interview results. These tasks take time and money, and that’s why a lot of startups and already mature companies choose software development outsourcing as a better alternative to hiring in-house or gathering a freelance team.
Indeed, such an approach comes with a set of benefits, and the main challenge you have to solve when choosing software development outsourcing is to find the development vendor which will be on the same page with you. But after finding a reliable partner, you get an opportunity to hire a ready-made Angular 2 development team skipping the stages of searching and shortlisting - the expertise of the developers is already validated by the development company and confirmed by the successful project they took part in.
Hire Angular 2 developers with IT Master Soft
IT Master Soft has an Angular 2 development team already gathered and ready to get started with your project right after all the software requirements specifications are developed by Business Analysts. While we are standing for effectiveness and transparency of the development process, you are welcome to re-interview the Angular 2 developers sourced by us on your own and make sure you are about to make the ultimately right choice.
Your future Angular 2 development team comes as a completely manageable, and flexible unit you can tailor to your project needs in a way you find the most effective for your company while cutting getting-started time and avoiding money waste.
Contact us for a free tech consultation right now!