Unsere talentierten Modellbauer werden sich um die perfekten Bilder kümmern. Wir können Fotos und 2D Bilder in 3D umwandeln, aus Foto 3D Modell erstellen, das Sie für Ihre eigenen Zwecke verwenden können (mit einem 3D-Drucker oder einer CNC-Maschine drucken usw.)
Künstlerische Annäherung und ein scharfer Blick auf die Details. Modellhafte Szene und fortgeschrittene Texturtechniken. Vertrauen Sie den erfahrenen Modellbauern.
2D Image to 3D Model
If you want to get an accurate model of an object, you need to adhere to several rules for shooting an image to 3D model
- The subject should always be in focus to generate 3D model from photo successfully. It is best to place it on a moving platform, and the camera is statically fixed at a small distance (if the object is small). This will allow you to rotate the object at a given angle,and it will always be in the center.
- If the object is too large and inconvenient to rotate (for example, a machine), you will have to rotate the camera. This greatly complicates the shooting process - in each view, you must strictly maintain the distance to the object, which requires additional calculations. In this case, you can consider other options - call a specialist to take a pictureto 3D model or measurements. It is also worth considering the option of directly taking measurements from an object.
- The tripod should be equipped with a “level” for strict positioning of the camera in vertical and horizontal planes.
When creating a three-dimensional model from a photo, at least three shots of the object are necessary: side, front and top. A half-profile image to 3D model will help to make the model more accurate but is not required for inanimate objects. Also, you can consider these simple recommendations:
- It is better to place the object on a plain background;
- Calibration stand (a sheet of paper with marking) will help to improve the accuracy of the model;
- Convert the received images to JPG format;
- All images should have the same height and width;
- Images must be sequentially numbered before you convertphoto to 3D model.
How to Make a 3D Model from a Picture
- Development of the shape and geometry of the model. That is modeling that does not take into account the physical parameters of the object.
- Texturing. How realistic the object will look depends on what material we choose when applying the textures.
- Lighting and observation point. This is a very difficult stage when convert image to 3D model. The realism of the appearance of the object depends on how correctly the light is set.
- Rendering and visualization. This is the final stage when you want to create 3D model from photos. It is necessary to detail the display settings of the model and add computer effects, for example, nebulae, glare, etc.
- Post-processing of the 3D model, adding effects that attract the audience when you generate a 3D model.
Once again IT Master brought winning ideas into life.
Kontaktieren Sie uns jetzt!